| MISSION |
Ran Fa Li
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|For:||Wu Zi Mu|
|Unlocked by:||Mountain Cloud Boys (mission)|
- You may be looking for the person of the same name.
- "Hey CJ. Let me introduce you to Shuk Foo Ran Fa Li. He heads the Red Gecko Tong on the West Coast."
- — Wu Zi Mu introducing Cj to Ran Fa Li, even though he doesn't speak correctly.
Carl visits Woozie after helping him out in the last mission where he is introduced to Ran Fa Li, the leader of the Red Gecko Tong. He also informs him that the Da Nang Boys, a Vietnamese crime family, are preparing to move to the United States, which was most likely the reason for the attack on the Blood Feather Triad. After a disagreement regarding Carl's position in the organization, they agree to allow him to handle the task of retrieving a package left in a car at the airport. Carl manages to obtain the car and take it to a lockup in Esplanade North while avoiding the Da Nang Boys' assassins.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Pick up the car from the airport car park
- Take the car back to the garage
- After stealing the Manana, it is advised to take the route through Easter Basin, as it will only engage three enemies (two FCR-900s and one Sadler). If you take the route through Doherty and Calton Heights, it will engage up to six enemies (two Sabres and one Manana). Also, if you have already obtained a pilot's license, you can enter the airport through the main gate (the back gates are locked during this mission) and use a ramp at the south-western end of the runway to jump into the Easter Basin Docks, resulting in only one Da Nang car in pursuit.
- There is a chance to steal a unique maroon red Manana. To see how to get it, see Special Vehicles in GTA San Andreas.
- If the player destroys a car driven by one of the Da Nang Boys, they might steal another car in the street to continue their chase, albeit without shooting at the player.
- One of the Sabre drivers can be seen doing the drive-by instead of the passenger.
- The target car is completely damage-proof and unmovable until entered, which prevents the player from towing or pushing the car to the garage before being engaged by the Da Nang boys
- During the mission, the back gates of the airport (by the two helipads) are locked and will not open, even if the player has already obtained a pilot's license.