Ranch is a street fashion clothing store that appears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V.
It appears that the Ranch store chain supplies southern, rodeo-style clothing (such as blue jeans, cowboy hats, chaps, flannel shirts, etc.).
The company was founded in 1888, with stores located in Downtown in Vice City, Rodeo in Los Santos, and multiple stores throughout Liberty City. Advertisements for Ranch also appear in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and on Hotring Racers.
As of 2008, there are several Ranch stores scattered across Liberty City and Alderney State. In GTA Chinatown Wars there is a store located in North Holland. In GTA V there is a store located in Del Perro.
- Bridger Street, Leftwood, Alderney
- Frankfort Avenue, Suffolk, Liberty City
- Feldspar Street, Little Italy, Liberty City
- Columbus Avenue, Middle Park East, Liberty City
- Liberty Lane and Diamond Street, City Hall, Liberty City
- Saratoga Avenue, Willis, Liberty City
- Folsom Way, Fortside, Bohan, Liberty City
- Prosperity Street Promenade, Del Perro, Los Santos
- Textile City, Los Santos (outlet)
- Ranch is a parody of Levi Strauss & Co.