|Appearance(s):||GTA San Andreas|
GTA Liberty City Stories
GTA Vice City Stories
GTA Chinatown Wars
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
It appears that the Ranch store chain supplies southern, rodeo-style clothing (such as blue jeans, cowboy hats, chaps, flannel shirts, etc.).
The company was founded in 1888, with stores located in Downtown in Vice City, Rodeo in Los Santos, and multiple stores throughout Liberty City. Advertisements for Ranch also appear in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, and as sponsorship stickers on Hotring Racers.
As of 2008, there are several Ranch stores scattered across Liberty City and Alderney State. In GTA Chinatown Wars, there is a store located in North Holland. In GTA V, there are three Ranch stores located in Del Perro, Textile City and Burton.
- Bridger Street, Leftwood, Alderney
- Frankfort Avenue, Suffolk, Liberty City
- Feldspar Street, Little Italy, Algonquin
- Columbus Avenue, Middle Park East, Liberty City
- Liberty Lane and Diamond Street, City Hall, Liberty City
- Saratoga Avenue, Willis, Liberty City
- Folsom Way, Fortside, Bohan, Liberty City
- Prosperity Street Promenade, Del Perro, Los Santos
- Burton, Los Santos
- San Andreas Avenue and Sinner Street, Textile City, Los Santos (outlet)
- Ranch is a parody of Levi Strauss & Co.
- In GTA IV, there is mention on the in-game internet that "Ranch invented jeans, so they know what they are doing..." This further shows that Ranch is a parody of Levi's, as in real life, Levi Strauss was the inventor of the denim jean.
- Franklin can buy and wear black Ranch jeans.