|Tagline(s):||"Rodeo style since 1888"|
|Appearance(s):||GTA San Andreas|
GTA Liberty City Stories
GTA Vice City Stories
GTA Chinatown Wars
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
It appears that the Ranch store chain supplies southern, rodeo-style clothing (such as blue jeans, cowboy hats, chaps, flannel shirts, etc.).
The company was founded in 1888, with stores located in Downtown in Vice City, Rodeo in Los Santos, and multiple stores throughout Liberty City. Advertisements for Ranch also appear in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, and as sponsorship stickers on Hotring Racers.
As of 2008, there are several Ranch stores scattered across Liberty City and Alderney State. In GTA Chinatown Wars, there is a store located in North Holland. In GTA V, there are five stores located in Del Perro, Textile City, Burton and Little Seoul.
- Bridger Street, Leftwood, Alderney
- Lockowski Avenue, Alderney City
- Uranium Street and Denver Avenue, North Holland, Algonquin
- Frankfort Avenue, Suffolk
- Feldspar Street, Columbus Avenue, Little Italy, Algonquin
- Columbus Avenue, Nickel Street, Middle Park East
- Liberty Lane and Diamond Street, City Hall
- Calcium Street and Amsterdam Lane, The Exchange, Algonquin
- Saratoga Avenue, Willis
- Folsom Way, Fortside, Bohan
- Prosperity Street Promenade, Del Perro
- Hawick Avenue, Burton
- San Andreas Avenue and Sinner Street, Textile City (outlet)
- Liberty Street and Boulevard Del Perro, Del Perro
- Korean Plaza, Palomino Avenue, Little Seoul
- Ranch is a parody of Levi Strauss & Co.
- In GTA IV, there is mention on the in-game internet that "Ranch invented jeans, so they know what they are doing..." This further shows that Ranch is a parody of Levi's, as in real life, Levi Strauss was the inventor of the denim jean.
- Franklin can buy and wear black Ranch jeans.