|This article or section is Under Construction.|
(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door SUV/Pickup|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
The Declasse Rancher XL is a four-door off-road SUV in Grand Theft Auto V. It is a four-door derivative of the Rancher from Grand Theft Auto IV, with longer wheelbase - reminiscent of the FBI Rancher from GTA III-era games.
The Rancher XL is based of off the 1973-1991 Chevrolet Suburban but with a boxier design. It could also be based on a second generation Chevy K5 Blazer, since there is another vehicle based on the Suburban.
- A snow-covered Declasse Rancher XL is used by the player during the Prologue mission. This particular variant has snow on its hood and roof, and features snow chains on its tires.
- The North Yankton State Patrol uses the Police Rancher, a police variant with same design as the standard model, but comes in white, NYSP liveries and a lightbar.
- Can be found around the lone building on the far southwest end of the Los Santos Airport and behind other Hangars on the south end. Due to the immediate wanted level a Rancher here can be hard to obtain without owning a hangar.
- It can rarely be found driven around the streets of Los Santos.
- This likely the precedessor of the Granger because this is based on a 1986-1991 Chevrolet Suburban and the Granger is based on a 2007-2013 model.
- If given offroad tires and a red paint job, the Rancher XL will strongly resemble Harry Dalton's truck from the film Dante's Peak.
- Painting it with a black paint job, the vehicle will resemble the FBI Rancher.
- In the Prologue mission, after the train crash, when Michael, Trevor and Brad get out of the vehicle, there is a hearable Door Ajar Chime coming out of it.