Escorting Chan to safety.
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Chan dies.|
Safehouse in South Bohan
The Tow Job
|Unlocked by:||Carpe Dime|
- Chan: "The Tongs are going to be so impressed. I've managed to set up a deal with a rough crew who have been a Triad enemy for years. Those people want peace Huang - and I'm the one who's going to broker it."
- Huang: "Maybe they just want a piece of you?"
- Chan: "A great leader knows when to take advantage of opportunity, when to forgive and when to forget."
- Huang: "And a moron doesn't know when to say no."
- Chan: "Absolutely. What was I saying?"
There are a couple of things you need to watch out for: Chan's health, exploding vehicles, and gang members. Take them out as fast as you can (but be aware as one of them has a rocket launcher). Then, you have to get Chan to his father's club nearby. But don't think it's easy, as several tankers are blocking the exits. Get past the road blocks, and watch out for any other gang members trying to take you down. There is a modified Comet and a red dumpster with an assault rifle in it hidden down an alleyway to make this mission easier.
Shortly after you drop Chan off at Linen Lounge, a police squad corners you. But the leader, Wade Heston, who is actually an undercover cop, says that he's trying to help you recover the Yu Jian sword and avenge Huang's father. He tells you that "I'll be seeing you soon".
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Protect Chan
- Take Chan to his father's club
- Go to Hsin's club
You get $200 for this mission. Wade Heston will send an e-mail to Huang shortly after the end of the mission, askinh Huang met him in Industrial, unlocking the mission The Tow Job, he also says that Huang can use his house in South Bohan, unlocking a new safehouse.
Mission Replay description
"I played bodyguard for Chan on a deal he'd set up.
We drove into an ambush and only just managed to scrape out of it.
Then I ran into a bent cop called Wade Heston, he wants me to work with him. Just what I didn't need."