(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian truck|
|Body style||2-door utility cab pickup truck|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
The truck features a very linear design, similar to that of a fourth generation Toyota Hilux. It features a chrome bumper that spans the entire width of the front and also a short distance of the front quarter area. Above the bumper there are rectangular headlamp units. Just above the front of the flared wheel arch, rear view mirrors are mounted.
The main body features plain paneling, the main body line of the truck is completely straight, as evidenced by the bottom edge of the door windows. Behind the doors the cab features a window whose bottom edge is in line with the bottom edge of the door handle. The wheelbase is spanned by side steps , mounted just beneath the body. The rear section also features the same flared wheel arches. The load bed area has an impressed area near the top, leaving a ledge at the top of the body for the load bed area. The load bed area features a six-point roll bar, which may appear with four spotlights on top, mounted just behind the the cab. The truck appears with six spoke wheels wrapped in high-profile tyres.
The rear of the truck features rectangular rear lamp units, between these there is an impressed area with large embossed lettering of the manufacturer Karin.
This truck is a four wheel drive vehicle. It appears as if it has been given a "lift kit", it has independent shocks and springs for both axles. It also has a large amount of ground clearance and a body that allows for a lot of suspension travel.
Grand Theft Auto V
- Rarely seen driving around Blaine County
- Spawn located at the lumber mill in the Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness
- Can also spawn under the Raton Canyon Highway Bridge
- Spawns more often when driving a Bobcat
- Spawns much more often when driving a Rat Loader
- The truck may appear with the text "4x4 REBEL", towards the rear of the sides of the load bed.
- This pickup truck highly resembles the Bobcat, present on previous games.
- In all three pieces of pre-release content, the truck was featured in, it had been destroyed by Trevor.
- The Rebel is listed under the "SUV's" category in GTA online, not "pickup trucks".
- There are two "Versions" of the Rebel, One version will have dirt on it, which cannot be removed by any means, even carwash. and the other version can be cleaned. The Dirty version is actually the most common one, it has many more modification options such as bed mods and bumpers which the clean does not. However the clean version has a trucker radio which occasionally goes off, like a police Radio.
- The name Rebel could be a reference to the Toyota Hilux's imfamous usage as technicals for various insurgent forces around the world.