You may be looking for the radio station in GTA2, sometimes abbrevated as Rebel Radio, named KING
- "The true sound of Blaine County - drunk, armed, and ready to party."
- ―GTA V Website.
Rebel Radio is a Country radio station featured in Grand Theft Auto V. It's hosted by "The Dancing Outlaw" himself, Jesco White. The station focuses on classic Outlaw Country tracks. The Rebel Radio Building is located in Grand Senora Desert on a hill to the left of Redwood Lights Track and to the south of Harmony. A large radio antenna is situated next to the building.
- Ozark Mountain Daredevils - If You Wanna Get To Heaven (1973)
- Hank Thompson - I Don't Hurt Anymore (1957)
- Johnny Paycheck - It Won't Be Long (And I'll Be Hating You) (1968)
- Johnny Cash - General Lee (1982)
- Hasil Adkins - Get Outta of My Car (1966)
- Willie Nelson - Whiskey River (1978)
- Jerry Reed - You Took All The Ramblin' Out Of Me (1972)
- Charlie Feathers - Can't Hardly Stand It (1956)
- Waylon Jennings - I Ain't Living Long Like This (1979)
- Waylon Jennings - Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way (1975)
- C.W. McCall - Convoy (1975)
GTA V's trackID.gxt2 database reveals more songs were planned to appear on the station but were not included in the final version.
- Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues (1965)
- Charlie Feathers - Get With It (1956)
- Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen - Hot Rod Lincoln (1972)
- Hank Williams III - D. Ray White (2006)
- Jimmy Martin - Run Pete Run (1977)
- Johnny Cash - Bad News (1964)
- Johnny Paycheck - (Pardon Me) I've Got Someone To Kill (1978)
- KING is a radio station in GTA2 that uses Country music during ads and is sometimes called Rebel Radio.
- K Rose is a radio station in GTA San Andreas that also plays Country music.
- Rebel Radio may be based on Go Country 105, K-FROG 95.1 FM or KHAY-FM - real-life country radio stations located in California.
- The radio station name maybe a reference to a Disney Channel movie Radio Rebel, but it is more likely that it refers to the confederates who were called Rebels in the American Civil War. Country music originates from the confederate southern states.
- If the player walks up to the radio station headquarters, they will hear songs that are played on the actual radio station. The music heard here will not match the music currently being played on the station.
- The song Convoy by C.W. McCall is part of the soundtrack from the 1978 movie Convoy directed by Sam Peckinpah who also directed Bring me the Head of Alfredo Garcia and The Getaway which with no doubt have been an inspiration for the GTA series and can be seen as a tribute to the movies and the director. The same goes for the song General Lee.
- The song General Lee by Johnny Cash is a song about the famous '69 Dodge Charger which goes by that name in the series and movies about The Dukes of Hazzard.
- Rebel Radio's logo is very similar to Cerveza Barracho's ones.
- Hasil Adkins, whose song Get Outta My Car is part of the station's soundtrack, is a native of Jesco White's home of Boone County, West Virginia. Both were known throughout Appalachia for their infamous partying and hellraising.