|For the radio station in GTA 2 also known as Rebel Radio, see KING. For the vehicle, see Rebel. For the race in GTA Online, see Rebel Rodeo.|
|Location:||Harmony, Blaine County, San Andreas|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "The true sound of Blaine County - drunk, armed, and ready to party."
- ―GTA V Website.
Rebel Radio (101.9) is a Country radio station featured in Grand Theft Auto V. The station is hosted by "The Dancing Outlaw" Jesco White, who personally compiled the track listing for the station. The station focuses on classic Outlaw Country tracks. The Rebel Radio Building is located in Grand Senora Desert on a hill to the left of Redwood Lights Track and to the south of Harmony. A large radio antenna is situated next to the building.
- Charlie Feathers - Can't Hardly Stand It (1956)
- Hank Thompson - It Don't Hurt Anymore (1957)
- Hasil Adkins - Get Outta My Car (1966)
- Jerry Reed - You Took All the Ramblin' Out of Me (1972)
- Johnny Cash - The General Lee (1981)
- Johnny Paycheck - It Won't Be Long (And I'll Be Hating You) (1968)
- Ozark Mountain Daredevils - If You Wanna Get to Heaven (1973)
- Waylon Jennings - Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way (1975)
- Waylon Jennings - I Ain't Living Long Like This (1979)
- Willie Nelson - Whiskey River (1973)
- C.W. McCall - Convoy (1975)
Exclusive for PS4, Xbox One & PC versions
- Charlie Feathers - Get With It (1956) *
- Homer and Jethro - She Made Toothpicks (1963)
- Marvin Jackson - Dippin' Snuff (1973)
- Ray Price - Crazy Arms (1956)
- Tammy Wynette - D-I-V-O-R-C-E (1968)
- The Highwaymen - Highwayman (1985)
( * These songs were originally cut from previous-gen releases)
GTA V's trackID.gxt2 database reveals more songs were planned to appear on the station but were not included in the final version.
- Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues (1965)
- Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen - Hot Rod Lincoln (1972)
- Hank Williams III - D. Ray White (2006)
- Jimmy Martin - Run Pete Run (1977)
- Johnny Cash - Bad News (1964)
- Johnny Paycheck - (Pardon Me) I've Got Someone To Kill (1978)
- Waylon Jennings - This Time (1974)
- Rebel Radio may be based on Go Country 105, K-FROG 95.1 FM or KHAY-FM - real-life country radio stations located in California.
- The radio station's name is a possible reference to the origin of country music in the Confederate southern states of America, as Confederate soldiers were referred to as "Rebels" during the American Civil War.
- If the player walks up to the radio station headquarters, they will hear songs that are played on the actual radio station, though the song playing from the radio building will not match the song currently being played on the station.
- The song "Convoy" by C.W. McCall is part of the soundtrack from the 1978 movie Convoy directed by Sam Peckinpah who also directed Bring me the Head of Alfredo Garcia and The Getaway which with no doubt have been an inspiration for the GTA series and can be seen as a tribute to the movies and the director. The same goes for the song "General Lee".
- The song "Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way" by Waylon Jennings is featured in Trevor's introduction trailer.
- Two of the songs from this station automatically play according to events as the story progresses. Firstly, "I Ain't Living Long Like This" by Waylon Jennings will play after Trevor has pushed Ortega's trailer into the river in Mr. Philips. Secondly, "It Won't Be Long (And I'll be Hating You)" by Johnny Paycheck will play when Trevor and Wade Hebert drive to Los Santos following their ambush of The Lost MC camp during Friends Reunited.
- Rebel Radio's logo is very similar to Cerveza Barracho's one.
- The songs from this radio station are played inside Ammu-Nation stores in Blaine County.
- The Fergus Buckner Show FM - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto 1 which also plays Country music.
- KING - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto 2 which plays Country music during advertisments and is sometimes referred to as Rebel Radio.
- K Rose - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas which also plays Country music.