Red County is an area located just outside of Los Santos in the State of San Andreas. It appears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The county has four towns: Palomino Creek, Montgomery, Blueberry and Dillimore. In contrast to the dangerous streets of Los Santos, Red County bears a surprising number of country folk. In addition to a horse betting parlor in Montgomery, there are also tractors, lawnmowers, and country-style trucks to steal and drive in. Denise Robinson, one of Carl Johnson's in-game girlfriends, hates Red County and gets bored when you drive her out of Los Santos and into this countryside. There is also a police station in Red County, particularly in Dillimore (and in one cut scene during a mission, the police act like Andy Taylor and Barney Fife in The Andy Griffith Show, showing the stereotypical incompetency of rural policemen). The population of Red County, in 1992, is 702, with the total population of the four towns being 850. All of the Safehouse properties available to own have the same exact interior.
- Palomino Creek (population: 395)
- Montgomery (population: 146)
- Blueberry (population: 141 )
- Dillimore (population: 63)
- Blueberry Acres
- Fern Ridge
- Fisher's Lagoon
- Hampton Barns
- Hanky Panky Point
- Hilltop Farms
- Montgomery Intersection
- North Rock
- The Panopticon
In Palomino Creek
In Fern Ridge
- Due to Red County's location, just north of Vinewood (Hollywood), it is possible that it is meant to represent the San Fernando Valley, which is north of Hollywood. The name might also be a reference to Orange County, since both are colors.
- Red County is the only region other than Los Santos that can be safely accessed in the early stages of the game.
- There are some areas that dubbed wrongly as the part of Red County:
- The highway near Martin Bridge to San Fierro and vice versa.
- After exiting Fallow Bridge.
- Near Colt Tunnel to San Fierro most likely from Easter Bay Chemicals.
- The area near Fallen Tree.
- After exiting Frederick Bridge.
- The shore area near Rockshore West.