(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
|Price||$24,000 (Exports and Imports)|
The Remington is a two-door lowrider featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Remington is depicted as a 1970s two-door coupe, modified into a lowrider; accordingly, some Remingtons come equipped with hydraulics. The Remington generally resembles a 1977 or 1978 Lincoln Continental Town coupe (as identified by the grille and chrome), but with unhidden headlamps, and a baroque stylized rear.
Performance wise, the vehicle may be described as average. With a rear wheel drive, very low ground clearance and moderately powerful engine, the Remington has an average-to-good top speed, but is susceptible to tailspins when cornering; it is best suited for urban travel, and not to be raced off road. It can sustain quite an impressive amount of damage, and slow collisions do not seem to damage the frame too much.
Being a lowrider, Remingtons may be modified further at Loco Low Co. in Willowfield, Los Santos. The Remington boasts unique customizations featuring chrome skull-adorned bumpers to complement the car's baroque design.
|Paint Jobs||Paintjob 1||$ 500|
|Paintjob 2||$ 500|
|Paintjob 3||$ 500|
|Colors||Car Color 1||$ 150|
|Exhausts||Chromer Exhaust||$ 3340|
|Slamin Exhaust||$ 3250|
|Front Bumper||Chromer Bumper||$ 2150|
|Slamin Bumper||$ 2040|
|Misc||Chrome Grill||$ 940|
|Chrome Bars||$ 860|
|Chrome Lights||$ 1120|
|Rear Bumper||Chromer Bumper||$ 2130|
|Slamin Bumper||$ 2050|
|Side Skirts||Chrome Flames||$ 780|
|Chrome Arches||$ 780|
|Car Stereo||Bass Boost||$ 100|
|Nitro||2x Nitrous||$ 200|
|5x Nitrous||$ 500|
|10x Nitrous||$ 1000|
- In the mission Cesar Vialpando, there are 3 uniquely colored Remingtons owned by Varrios Los Aztecas. They were colored white with black interior, gray with dark teal interior and light blue with yellow interior. These Remingtons can also be obtained everytime you start the side mission Lowrider Challenge. (Loco Low Co. can't paint its seats)
- Unity Station, Little Mexico, Los Santos (only when wanted for export).
- In rural areas, mostly Flint County and Whetstone.
- Often seen driving on Grove Street.
- Very common in Dillimore.
- The default radio station in the Remington is Radio Los Santos.
- Dwaine and Jethro are often seen working on a Remington during the garage missions in San Fierro.
- In Grand Theft Auto IV a Remington can be found in a garage within South Bohan that Niko Bellic must blow up during the mission Rigged to Blow, but is in the process of being worked on and therefore cannot be driven.
- Virgo, a similar car.