Rental Shuttle Bus
(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Public service vehicle|
|Capacity||10 (driver and nine passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
- "Live the dream with your very own shuttle bus! This is so uncool, hipsters have started driving them ironically. Perfect for transporting groups of senior citizens to retirement homes or fat tourists to all-inclusive hotels."
- ―Warstock-Cache-and-Carry.com description.
The Rental Shuttle Bus is a bus with a Burrito chassis. Blue and yellow versions exist in the game, used by car rental companies Touchdown and Escalera, respectively. It shares a similar design to the Tourbus, as both vehicles are manufactured by Brute. On the inside it says, "Welcome to Los Santos," and it has FlyUS seat covers.
The vehicle performs poorly in all areas of handling; due to its size and weight, acceleration and top speed are mediocre. Handling leaves much to be desired, as it has a very wide turning radius and it suffers from understeer. Its soft suspension also leads to excessive body roll. Durability is average, as the bus can withstand a fair amount of abuse before its engine fails, and it can ram other cars off the road quite easily.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
(Capacity + Layout + Fuel)
AWD / FWD / RWD
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|16.7 Seconds||72 / 116||
Mass cannot be observed.
- Found parked in parking lots in front of the Los Santos International Airport.
- Can be bought for $30,000 in GTA Online from Warstock Cache & Carry.
- The Shuttle Bus is almost never locked or alarmed, meaning it is very easy to steal without any police attention. This is quite convenient at Los Santos International Airport, as multiple armed policemen are usually patrolling the area.