Reputation (RP) is a feature in Grand Theft Auto Online. It is the experience point system used to level up your online character. RP is an amount used to level the player up, and is rewarded for completing certain missions, jobs, tasks and other random things like killing players, losing wanted levels, completing daily objectives and collecting special cars.
RP for Ranks
Main article: Rank
Once the player reaches a certain amount, the player will level up. Leveling up will unlock new things such as weapons and car customization items. More RP is needed to level up when a higher Rank. When the player reaches level 100, the color of the Rank symbol will change from blue to orange. The last item to unlock is at Rank 120, where the player will unlock a minigun. The highest Rank is 8000.
- 100 RP rewarded for evading a 1 star wanted level.
- 200 RP rewarded for evading a 2 star wanted level.
- 300 RP rewarded for evading a 3 star wanted level.
- 400 RP rewarded for evading a 4 star wanted level.
- 500 RP rewarded for evading a 5 star wanted level.
- 100 RP rewarded per minute survived on 5 stars.
- 1000 - 4000 RP rewarded for completing missions (amount depends on time spent - longer spent = more RP)
- 100 - 500 RP rewarded for completing races.
- 1000 - 10,000 rewarded for completing longer missions like Deathmatches, Captures and Playlists.
- (500 or 1500?) RP rewarded for completing a gang attack.
- 50 RP rewarded for voting a job (like or dislike).
- 25 - 100 RP rewarded for killing another player.
- 100 RP + for killing a dominating player (during deathmatches or captures).
- 1000 - 2000 RP rewarded for collecting crate drops (bonus RP for collecting a special crate drop).
- 25 RP for sniping NPCs during certain missions.
- 100 RP for delivering a Import/Export car for Simeon.
- 25 RP rewarded for flying under bridges.