- This is a disambiguation page for Restricted Areas, which could mean a number of things
GTA Vice City
- Washington Beach Police Department, police station. Triggered when straying beyond the lobby or pulling out a firearm, disabled if the Cop Outfit is worn - 2 stars
- El Banco Corrupto Grande, a bank. Only inside the bank staff's bureau, after completion of The Job - 4 stars
GTA San Andreas
- Area 69, a secret military research facility – 5 stars
- Easter Basin Naval Station, a military base – 5 stars
- Police Impound Garage, if seen without a law enforcement vehicle by a cop, no matter how you got in, even by breaking through the gate or simply jumping over the wall, the cop will call for backup and an alarm will go off, even when you immediately leave the area, regardless of wearing the Cop Outfit or not – 3 stars. Can be avoided by sneaking by the officers, or by driving any police car.
- San Fierro, Whetstone and Flint County, before the mission "The Green Sabre" – 4 stars
- Tierra Robada, Bone County and Las Venturas, before the mission "Yay Ka-Boom-Boom" – 4 stars
- Francis International Airport airside area - 4 stars (if helicopter is flown in the area, 2 stars)
- Civilization Committee complex, the international organization's headquarters - 4 stars (if helicopter is flown in the area, 2 stars)
- Alderney State Correctional Facility, a prison only restricted in TLAD and TBoGT - 3 stars
- Algonquin Island, before the mission Blow Your Cover - 6 stars
- Alderney Island, before the mission Three Leaf Clover - 6 stars
GTA V and GTA Online
- Bolingbroke Penitentiary, a prison - 4 stars, 2 stars when flying over the area
- Fort Zancudo, a military base – 4 stars, 2 stars when shortly over the base
- Humane Labs and Research, a chemical research company - 4 stars (GTA V only)
- Los Santos Golf Club, when flying low over the course - 2 stars
- Los Santos Naval Port, a Merryweather naval industrial storage yard – 4 stars (GTA V only)
- Los Santos International Airport, 3 stars (Trevor only).
- Flying shortly over Area 69 will not give any wanted level.
- When flying over Fort Zancudo, Bolingbroke or the LSIA, a radio chatter will warn the player to leave the area immediately, or he'll be shot down. Notice the same message happens in Bolingbroke or the LSIA despite none of the two areas have means to shoot an aircraft down, only Fort Zancudo which is regularly patrolled by armed P-996 LAZERs.
- There is a glitch that cause the same warning to be sent to the player when flying over the Los Santos Golf Club, though it does not always happen.
- In GTA Online, the Lester service "Cops Turn Blind Eye On" will make all areas unrestricted, allowing the player to fully explore these within the time limit.