|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA IV (beta)|
The Lost and Damned
|Manufacturer||Western Motorcycle Company|
The Revenant is one of multiple choppers that is in fact available in GTA IV's game files, normally unavailable unless modding is involved. Being a pre-release element, the "beta" Revenant sports various cosmetic differences, including the inclusion of a small fairing and rear suspensions which are omitted in the TLAD version.
The Revenant is based on a Harley Davidson V-rod Night rod special
Similar to the Harley-Davidson V-Rod, the Revenant is designed as a sleek chopper, distinguished by a stocky and modernized body design, as well as "dish" rims (a feature exclusive only to the bike, similar to V-Rod). While still retaining the same heavy weight as other choppers (300kg), the Revenant is the fastest chopper available, with a top speed of 228 km/h and improved acceleration (matching the raw stats of the Bati 800, Double T and Hakuchou).
In TLAD, the Revenant is intended to be the signature bike which The Lost Brotherhood President Billy Grey owns and rides throughout much of his appearances. During "Clean and Serene", it is revealed that his bike was given to The Angels of Death as a peace offering while he was in rehabilitation, prompting Billy to retrieve his bike by force soon after he was released. The same mission also revealed Johnny Klebitz and Angus Martin built the bike for Billy, contrary to the idea the bike was manufactured (by the Western Motorcycle Company). Exclusive only to Billy Grey, the bike is not ridden by other members of The Lost, although the player can see Johnny being escorted by two Lost bikers on Revenants in a credits sequence of TLAD.
- The Revenant plays Liberty Rock Radio 97.8 by default when entered.
- Even though it is used by Billy, in TLAD multiplayer races, it is listed under Angel of Death bikes, likely because before the TLAD events it belonged to the Angels of Death.
- "Revenant" is French for "spook".
- May be available to the Player (somewhat temporarily) after the first mission of TLAD as it appears in the parking place of the Lost MC Clubhouse as shown in the ending cutscene of Clean and Serene, despite it not being available to the Player until after This Shit's Cursed.
- Despite being manufactured by Western Motorcycle Company, Billy claims that his bike was built by Johnny and Angus. It is likely that the bike has been made by using parts from other existing Revenants.