|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Full name:||Rickie Lukens|
|Place of birth:||Los Santos|
|Main affiliation:||Lifeinvader (Formerly)|
Michael De Santa
|Voiced by:||Perry Silver|
Rickie has the lowest starting stats of all the hackers, and thus, has the lowest cut: 4%. He is portrayed as being childish, immature, unprofessional and very faux-charismatic.
Events of GTA V
Rickie is first encountered in the Friend Request mission, where he unwittingly helps Michael infiltrate the Lifeinvader HQ, as he mistakes him for tech support and calls up him to his cubicle to fix his computer.
If the player chooses him for The Jewel Store Job, he will only provide the crew with 30 seconds to rob the store before the alarms go off. This will cause Michael to berate him, and say that he regrets hiring "a hacker who can't install anti-virus software".
In The Bureau Raid's roof method, if the player chooses him for the first time, he will simply guess at the process of hacking the FIB mainframe. When the sprinklers are triggered, he states that he doesn't even know where to begin turning them off. Michael will get frustrated when he hears this. However, if Rickie already has experience from the Jewel Store job, he will know exactly what needs to be done to hack the computer. However, he will be unable to turn off the sprinklers, Michael will say to Rickie just be more prepared next time.
In The Big Score's subtle approach, if he is chosen for the first time, there will be a considerable four-second lag time when Franklin is controlling the traffic lights. If Rickie has experience from one previous heist, this time is reduced to two seconds; if he has experience from both previous jobs, there will be no lag time whatsoever.
If Rickie is not chosen for heists, he will call Michael twice to complain.
- GTA V
- Friend Request
- The Jewel Store Job (Optional)
- The Paleto Score (Post-mission phone call, only if not chosen yet)
- The Bureau Raid (Optional)
- The Big Score (Optional)
Rickie's skills include:
- Systems Knowledge
- Decryption Skill
- Access Speed
- After Michael sabotages the prototype, if he waits long enough before he leaves the Lifeinvader offices, it is possible to see Rickie playing air guitar with his co-worker.
- If chosen for Jewel Store Job, sometimes when the player reaches the lockup, Rickie will mention that the people at LifeInvader fired him because they thought he was dangerous, implying that he may have been suspected for the murder of Jay Norris, which is incredibly possible, seeing as he was seen with Michael.