- "A first person shooter like no other (Except for the Righteous slaughter 6 which was released 3 months ago)"
- ―Righteous Slaughter 7 webpage
Righteous Slaughter 7 is a FPS (First Person Shooter) game developed by Misfire Games for the eXsorbeo 720 console in Grand Theft Auto V. It is a sequel to Righteous Slaugher 6, which came out 3 months before. The game seems to feature a wide variety of weapons, from assault rifles and miniguns to feces on a stick.
The game parodies modern first person shooter franchises, specifically Call of Duty, which is sometimes regarded as being annual and repetitive. In addition to that, the game is rated as PG, standing for "Pretty much the same as the last game". It has its own accessible website, Righteousslaughter7.com. Righteous Slaughter also features over-the-top gameplay that is similar to the Doom series, by the usage of extreme gore and silly weapons.
- Jimmy De Santa, Lester Crest, and the host of Non Stop Pop FM are known to play Righteous Slaughter 7. Franklin Clinton claims he stopped playing after the first two installments in the series.
- Jimmy can also be found sometimes in his room playing the game. His immature insults and profanity seem to parody the stereotypical teenage player.
- Occasionally, the trailer on the official website will display "Sorry, this video is currently unavailable due to high demand. Please try again later". This is also seen on Princessrobotbubblegum.com.
- Righteous Slaughter 7 is not playable in the actual game. Characters such as Jimmy De Santa and Lester Crest are only seen playing it.
- A radio ad says that there is a level that takes place in the United Nations, though in the GTA universe, the UN is replaced by the Civilization Committee.