Rimmers is manufacturer of clothes in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, sunglasses in Grand Theft Auto IV, and clothing stores in Grand Theft Auto V. The company was founded in 1974, according to their logo. In GTA San Andreas, one of the Grove Street Families members wears a green Los Santos Rimmers jersey with the number 7 on it. You can also buy a Rimmers jacket in ProLaps for $150; there are also unpurchasable Rimmers jerseys, they look exactly like the Saint's Shirt but with "Rimmers" accross the front. In GTA IV, Rimmers is one of the sponsors of the television show I'm Rich on CNT. The company is most likely a parody of Ray-Ban.
In Grand Theft Auto V, there is a Rimmers store that's opening soon in Burton, Los Santos, while some billboard ads of the company can be seen around the city. Rimmers sunglasses can also be purchased.
- Calcium Street and Liberty Lane, City Hall, Algonquin, Liberty City.
- Fishmarket North, Algonquin.
- Bismarck Avenue, Middle Park East, Algonquin.
- Denver-Exeter Avenue, Star Junction, Algonquin.
- Feldspar Street, Suffolk, Algonquin.
- Frankfort Avenue and West Way, Purgatory, Algonquin.
- Burton, Los Santos.
- Morningwood, Los Santos
- Atlee Street, Mission Row