Rimmers is manufacturer of clothes in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and of sunglasses in Grand Theft Auto IV. The company was founded in 1974, according to their logo. In GTA San Andreas, one of the Grove Street Families members wears a green Rimmers jersey with the number 7 on it. You can also buy a Rimmers jacket in ProLaps for $150; there are also unpurchasable Rimmers jerseys, they look exactly like the Saint's Shirt but with "Rimmers" accross the front. In GTA IV, Rimmers is one of the sponsors of the television show I'm Rich on CNT. The company is most likely a parody of Rayban.
In keeping with Rockstar's love of sexual puns, "rimming" is British slang for licking another person's anus; a "rimmer" would be someone who engages in this act.
- Calcium Street and Liberty Lane, City Hall, Algonquin, Liberty City.
- Fishmarket North, Algonquin, Liberty City.
- Bismarck Avenue, Middle Park East, Algonquin.
- Denver-Exeter Avenue, Star Junction, Algonquin.
- Feldspar Street, Suffolk, Algonquin.
- Frankfort Avenue and West Way, Purgatory, Algonquin.