The Rockford Hills Police Station is a branch of the LSPD in Grand Theft Auto V, located on the corner of Eastbourne Way and Abe Milton Parkway in Rockford Hills. The station is adjacent to the Rockford Hills City Hall.
Like other police stations in the game, the Rockford Hills Police Station serves as a respawn point if the player is Busted in and around the area. The Rockford Hills Police Station is a modern two-story building which is based on the real life Beverly Hills Police Station.
To the left of the front door is a garage for police vehicles only.
The following vehicles can be found at the Rockford Hills Police Station:
- Police Cruiser - Parked out front.
- Interceptor - Parked out front.
- Police Bike - commonly found in the smaller parking spaces.
- Interceptor (if the player is already in one, or has a wanted level).
- Even though this is an LSPD station, there are no indications anywhere supporting it. This could be because Rockford Hills is treated as an incorporated city (like Beverly Hills is a Los Angeles suburb) and has their own police service like the real Beverly Hills which is not patrolled by the LAPD.
- Despite the lack of LSPD signs, it is the main headquarters of the LSPD.
- Even though the sign next to the front door says "24-Hour Public Entry," there is no possible way to enter the building.