(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian SUV|
|Body style||4-door SUV|
|Capacity||4 (driver and three passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "The Rocoto won't win any races, but it makes up for it with luxuries that soothe the soul of upper middle class middle-aged angst."
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com description.
The car's design appears to be inspired by the German styling of the Porsche Macan and original Porsche Cayenne, with a size identical to the Audi Q5. The headlights and taillights are found from those of a second generation Volkswagen Touareg.
The Rocoto is a good alternative to the more popular SUVs in the game. It has a great balance between off-road and on-road performance. Like its real life counterparts, it has a powerful V8 coupled to a 6 speed transmission, it also features AWD. Compared to a similar SUV, the Baller Sport, the ride is stiffer hence more responsive and can reach a higher top speed. On the other hand, acceleration is somewhat average and it's braking is among the worst in it's class. If you are looking for a sporty and uncommon SUV, this is a great option. On the downside, the ability to resist damage is poor, as after a few hard-on collisions it's somewhat common for one of the front wheels to become jammed.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
189 mph / 303 kph
Four wheel drive
- Can be bought for $85,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- Can be obtained from a Car Theft random event near Los Santos International Airport.
- One may occasionaly spawns in traffic in front of Michael's house, when loading up the game as Michael De Santa.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online, the Rocoto sells for $8,500 at Los Santos Customs.
- It has the same sound as the Futo and the Prairie.
- The name Rocoto is a type of pepper, parodying the Cayenne which is also named after a pepper.
- The default radio stations of the Rocoto are: FlyLo FM and Soulwax FM.
- Rocoto's real-life counterparts, in exception of the Audi Q5, shared the same platform.
- It is unusual that the Rocoto is not manufactured by Pfister, as it more resembles a Porsche Cayenne.