|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|Location:||Saint Mark's, Portland, Liberty City|
- "OK! OK! I've had enough! I'll do whatever you want."
- — The scary Jane.
Rollercoaster Ride is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Salvatore Leone, Don of the Leone Family, from his home in the Saint Mark's district of Portland, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Salvatore's home looking for more work and finds Salvatore listening to the radio. Jane Hopper, the dockers union boss, announces to Liberty City that she's not afraid of the mafiosi trying to control the strikes and use the docks (despite Salvatore's previous attempt to appease her with a monetary payoff). Salvatore has enough and tells Toni to send her a message.
The player is required to arrive at the Head Radio station in Harwood within two in-game hours (two minutes) and kills the chauffeur, taking his clothes. Toni enters the limousine and waits for Hopper to exit.
After concluding her interview, Hopper leaves the building and enters the limousine, ordering Toni, thinking him to be her driver, to head to the picketers at Harwood ferry terminal. She later realizes that the driver is Toni, who then drives erratically over Portland Island until she agrees to do as Salvatore tells her. The player is essentially required to drive at high speeds, collide with anything, execute stunt jumps, or perform a combination of the two or three until Hopper's "Scare" meter is full, which indicates Hopper will be fully cooperative with Salvatore. The mission is complete once the player finally drops Hopper off at the ferry terminal.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Make it to the Radio Station before Hopper leaves
- Now remove the Chauffeur from the equation
- Get in the Limo
- Scare the hell out of Hopper
- Take Hopper to the ferry station picket line
- Despite the player being required to drop Hopper off within the ferry terminal compound, the terminal's picketers will remain hostile to the player and given chase, as they do outside missions.
- Somehow, Jane Hopper will stop speaking on the radio when Toni and Salvatore are speaking.
- If you use the Hover Cars cheat on Cheat Device, it is possible to kill Jane Hopper at the Ferry Terminal by making donuts. This will make her body be seen on the ground when you complete the mission.
|GTA Liberty City Stories - Walkthrough - Mission 19 - Rollercoaster Ride(04:03)|