|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of GTA Wiki|
|Game:||The Lost and Damned|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Roman's Taxi destroyed
|Unlocked by:||Coming Down|
- "Somebody looking for a fat Slav with a bladder problem?"
- ― Johnny Klebitz
The mission begins when Ashley phones Johnny and says she is in trouble. Johnny then makes his way to her apartment. When he arrives two of Dimitri Rascalov's men are there. They say that Ashley is in debt to Dimitri and he has not been paid. They tell a reluctant Johnny that he has to kidnap Roman Bellic, or they'll kill Ashley. Johnny, after scolding Ashley, goes out to kidnap Roman with the help of Malc. After this mission, Mallorie Bardas will discover Roman's kidnapping and calls Niko to warn him. Niko then saves his cousin.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to Malc
- Go to the gambling den
- Keep an eye out for Roman Bellic
- Go to the warehouse
- Threaten Roman Bellic but do not kill him (If Roman escapes, he will only escape once during the mission.)
Johnny will call Malc and ask him to help kidnap Roman. You must drive to Malc's location then you both get into his car. Malc is up on Y in Northwood. At this point you must drive to the "hardware store" where Roman gambles. A cutscene then begins which shows you and Malc putting Roman in the back of your car. Now you need to drive to the warehouse in Bohan and drop Roman off.
If you completely stop the car for any reason, such as hitting an object that won't give (like wooden telephone poles, or buildings), Roman will pop out of the backseat and attempt to run off. Fortunately he runs very slow and falls a lot. Target his head with a weapon to scare him back into the car. Afterwards, Malc will secure Roman in the back of the car.
Alternatively, you can dial the number of Roman's Taxi Firm given to you by Elizabeta Torres after the mission Heavy Toll (555-2222) and he will come to Johnny and Malc in his car which will save you the journey over to the hardware store in Broker. This also makes the drive over to the warehouse easier as it is less likely that Roman will escape from the car.
- Malc's Presidente cannot get damaged before he and Johnny enter it. If it does get damaged, the player will fail the mission.
- Ironically, Johnny does not know that Roman's cousin is Niko Bellic, despite working with him during a mission for Elizabeta Torres, although he did mention working with an Eastern European and wondered if Roman would be like him.
- Humorously, this is the only time that Roman is taking a dispatch call himself instead of sending one of his other drivers.