- "We're not building missiles to provoke a war, but building to preserve the peace"
- ―Ronald Reagan, according to Kent Paul
His administration is mentioned on VCPR
Jonathan: That's right, Michelle. With the way things are going under Reagan, the unwashed huns from the midwest could descend upon Vice City and enslave the poets and postal workers and force us to watch network programing.
- Ronald Reagan is one of two Presidents based on their real life counter parts who serve during the events of a GTA title, the other being George W. Bush.
- Ronald Reagan is one of few real-life people to actually appear in the GTA series.
- There is an easter egg where a picture of Reagan shooting Mikhail Gorbachev can be found under the wall in an Ammu-Nation in Downtown Vice City.