Roy Lowenstein Boulevard is a street in Davis and Rancho, South Los Santos that appears in Grand Theft Auto V.
The boulevard runs from Little Bighorn Avenue in the northeast to Dutch London Street in the southwest. It has connections to Innocence Boulevard, Macdonald Street, Carson Avenue and Covenant Avenue.
Places of Interest
- Auto Parts
- Beauty Store (corner of Macdonald Street)
- Cabinets & Carpets (corner of Carson Avenue)
- Cent Carpet (corner of Innocence Boulevard)
- Hayes Auto Body Shop (corner of Carson Avenue)
- Hearty Taco (corner of Dutch London Street)
It is shared by both the Vagos and the Aztecas gangs respectively as members often spawn there.