|This article needs more images.|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
- Johenne Querios as Eddie Olson
- Leonora Johnson as Beryl
Can you fall in love with the girl you crippled in a drunk driving accident? Rum Runner is the epic story of a gang of bootleggers smuggling booze down the West Coast from the Saint Lawrence Seaway in the early 1920s. and their leader Eddie Olson, who transforms from small-time Canadian country boy to one of the most powerful gangsters in Prohibition-era Los Santos. He falls in love with a girl called Beryl whom he crippled in a drunk driving accident and starts a relationship with her. The love scenes in the wheelchair rolling around the house are epic. However, after she finds out about all the Wood on his hands, she gives him an ultimatum: her or the mm. So Eddie must choose between a life of booze, money and prostitutes or the love of a beautiful girl who can’t feel anything from the waist down so he gets a lot of backdoor access, so to speak. A rival smuggler shoots her in the head and Eddie moves to Vice City, becoming an insurance agent with a fetish for girls in wheelchairs. Then he saves some sick children.
Comments on Classicvinewood.com
- hotmediagrad - "Does that last scene symbolize Eddie leaving his old life behind or he just really, really hungover?" - 5/10 stars
- michaelds - "I wanted to be Eddie Olson when I was a kid. Just without the handicap fetish." - 7/10 stars
- bomber87 - "The Canadian godfather! "You're fresh out of luck, eh?"" - 2/10 stars
- hamstabber - "How come the chick in the wheelchair has such great legs?" - 8/10 stars
- buffmoviebuff - "Anyone seen that Richards movie The Welshman? Seems like a decent gangster flick but i didn't understand a single word that dude said." - 3/10 stars
- The comment left by 'hamstabber' was made by Peter Dreyfuss. He asks how Leonora's legs are so great, that's why when he murdered her, he wrote "HAM" on her leg which he cut off. And also, his username is 'HAMstabber'.
- A person comments under the film's synopsis on the Classic Vinewood in-game website, under the username "michaelds", michaelds is probably the pseudonym for protagonist Michael De Santa.
- In the mission The Ballad of Rocco, Solomon Richards uses an phrase of the movie when he calls Michael in the middle of the mission, the phrase is: "I'm only an paraplegic, but its you who can't feel nothing".