|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Target:||Vagos gang member|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Player Death, Big Smoke Death, Vagos member escapes|
|Unlocks:||Wrong Side of the Tracks|
|Unlocked by:||OG Loc|
Carl goes to Smoke's house. Upon arriving there, he finds Officer Frank Tenpenny and Officer Eddie Pulaski leaving his house. Smoke tells Carl that they are trying to extract information from him. Later on, he tells him that his cousin is coming to town.
The two drive to a place to meet two Vagos gang members. After a short mixed Spanglish conversation, Smoke knocks one out using a baseball bat while the other runs away. Carl manages to catch and kill the other Vagos member.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get into Big Smoke's car
- Drive Big Smoke to the meet
- Chase down the gang member
The reward for this mission is increased respect. The mission Wrong Side of the Tracks is unlocked.
It is a good idea to get your stamina up before doing this mission.
- This is the only mission for Big Smoke where you aren't required to use a motorbike.
- During this mission, the Vagos you are pursuing will enter into a Sentinel, which can be acquired
- A dialogue was cut before release
- In the Beta Version, after killing the Vagos, the player needs to go back to Big Smoke Car and take him back to his house, this objective was cut before release.
- The line the second Vagos member uses roughly translates to "Fuck your mother, dickhead.".
- The place where Carl and Big Smoke park is the same place where Carl and Sweet park to discuss their plans for Big Smoke during End of The Line.