|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Ammunition capacity:|| 6 (Normal magazine)
12 (Extended magazine)
|Unlocked After:||Beach Bum update.|
- "Like condoms or hairspray, this fits in your pocket for a night on the town. The price of a bottle at a club, it's half as accurate as a champagne cork, and twice as deadly."
- ―GTA V description on Rockstar Games Social Club.
The SNS Pistol is a small handgun featured in the Beach Bum update for Grand Theft Auto V. It is described by Rockstar as a "compact yet deadly" gun and can be obtained for free at AmmuNation. It will also be automatically equipped for single-player characters once the update is installed.
It resembles the Colt Junior 25, with some design elements also similar to the AMT Backup.
The SNS has an average performance in comparison to other low-grade pistols. It is fairly powerful, but lacks basic accuracy and has very short range, the shortest of all non-shotgun firearms. Due to the very small base capacity of the weapon, a full magazine in the chest may not be enough to kill a player. When fighting an NPC with the SNS, it usually takes about 3 body shots to kill. Overall the SNS is outclassed by every single gun in the game and the only applicable use of it would be to steal another weapon.
It can be modded to use an extended magazine, doubling its ammo capacity from 6 to 12 rounds.
- Default clip (6 rounds) - Equipped by default
- Rounds x12 - $8
- Extended clip (12 rounds)
- Black tint - Equipped by default
- Army tint
- Green tint
- Orange tint
- LSPD tint
- Pink tint
- Gold tint
- Platinum tint
- The name is an abbreviation for saturday night special, a common slang term for small inexpensive firearms.
- Humorously, it is named as "Pistola fajuta" in the Portuguese version of the game, roughly translated as "Phony gun."
- The SNS Pistol is the smallest firearm in the series.
- The SNS Pistol is called "Petoire" in the French version of the game. This translates to "blaster". This is ironic as the SNS Pistol as very low damage.
- In Polish version of the game it's named "Pukawka", which means "pop gun".
- Entering AmmuNation, removing the extended magazine, exiting the store, and then entering it again causes the extended magazine to be re-equipped.