STD is a company in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Their calendar can be seen on the wall in the Doherty Garage, during the opening cut scenes for various missions in the San Fierro strand. It is not certain what their field of business is but judging by their slogan "get some in your tanks today" on the calender and it being placed in a garage, it is assumed STD is a fuel company.
- 'STD' stands for sexually transmitted disease.
- It may also be a parody of STP.
- There are at least two calendars in the Doherty Garage; one in the main service area on the office exterior wall and the other inside the office.
- The calendar is open on the month of January and uses the Sunday-Saturday week format. The first day of the month is shown to be Thursday, which was the first day of 1987 so the garage must have been abandoned for at least five years.
- The company shares its name with STD Contractors in Grand Theft Auto V, it is not known if both are related.