|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV (unseen)|
Grand Theft Auto V (mentioned)
|Full name:||Sammy Bottino|
|Also known as:||Sonny|
|Date of birth:||1965|
|Place of birth:||Broker, Liberty City|
|Family:||Antonia Bottino - Daughter|
Dario Bottino - Unknown
He had been Don Jon Gravelli's right hand man but went into hiding out west in 2007 due to murder charges being pinned on him in Vice City. After going into hiding, he was replaced by Roy Zito as the acting underboss of the Gambetti Family.
According to his daughter Antonia, Sammy pretty much ran the East Coast in the '80s and '90s. In 2011, he was arrested, took a plea bargain and became a snitch. In 2013, one of Bottino's many enemies had two men kidnap his daughter and attempt to bury her alive in Paleto Bay however, she was saved in the nick of time by either Trevor, Michael, or Franklin. Afterwards, she had $60,000 transferred into the account of whichever character saved her.
Prior to his 2011 arrest Bottino had been arrested on four other occasions: in 1981 for grand theft auto, in 1982 for hijacking, in 1984 for manslaughter and in 1993 for racketeering. As part of his plea deal he currently resides in a five star prison cell.
LCPD Database record
- Sammy Bottino is loosely based off of Gambino underboss Salvatore "Sammy The Bull" Gravano.
- He wouldn't allow his daughter to participate in the reality show "Wise Bitches" (obviously based on Mob Wives) because she is a daddy's girl and he was protective of her.
- Although his first name is Sammy most people call him Sonny.
- His surname is mispelled "Botino" on the LCPD Database.
- Although his daughter Antonia claims that he ran the east coast in the '80s and '90s this is unlikely since he would have only been in his mid teens to early 30s. This is probably an exaggeration on her part or passed on to her by somebody else.