|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
The Savanna is a four-door convertible lowrider in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Being a lowrider, the Savanna can be used in the lowrider competion if hydraulics are equipped. It is a four-door, making it rather suitable for drive-bys and transporting gang members. Like the Hermes, it cannot be blown up by shooting the fuel cap, as it does not have a visible fuel cap.
The Savanna is based on a 1963 Chevrolet Biscayne with the top portion of the grille altered to resemble that of a 1964 Biscayne (in beta screenshots, however, the grille isn't altered, completely resembling the '63's grille). The rear is almost identical to '60s Biscaynes. While normally appearing with only an open top, the car can be modified in Loco Low Co. to feature a hard top or a soft convertible top.
Grove Street Families uses the Savanna as one of their gang cars.
The Savanna's main merit is its speed, with quite good acceleration to complement this. However, cornering is poor due to the car being heavy and bulky. Like the Blade, the car's brakes are very sensitive, giving it very responsive stopping power at any speed. However, the driver risks spinning out in handbrakes turn.
Cesar Vialpando owns a bright red Savanna with red seats. Hydraulics are a randomity in the missions it appears in, as with all Savannas. The license plate reads "LVA4L", referring to the Varrios Los Aztecas, Cesar's gang.
- In the beta version of the game, the Savanna had a different front bumper, different wheel design, and was a coupe, resembling the Blade.
- The name "Savanna" is likely a reference to the Chevrolet Impala, as the animal of that name is found in the savanna biome.
- The default radio station in the Savanna is Radio Los Santos.
- If a roof is installed on the car, whether it is a hard top or a soft top, the head of the passenger(s) in the back seat will clip through the roof.
- Spawns regularly in Los Santos.
- Driven by Grove Street Families members in Grove Street Families territories.
- Parked in the driveway of a house down the street from Loco Low Co. in Willowfield, Los Santos.
- Parked on the second floor of the Wang Cars showroom in San Fierro after the completion of Customs Fast Track.