|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Newport, Staunton Island, Liberty City|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Salvatore returns to Luigi's Sex Club 7|
Salvatore arrives at Salvatore's Gentlemen's Club
|Unlocked by:||Last Requests|
- "But first you must prove to me that your ties with the Mafia are truly broken."
- ―Asuka giving orders to Claude to kill the Leone boss, Salvatore.
Salvatore Leone recently set Claude into a trap and betrayed him. Claude now wants revenge and is going to work for the Yakuza. But the Yakuza leader Asuka wants Claude to show his loyalty and that his ties with the Leone Family are broken by asking him to kill Salvatore who is leaving Luigi Goterelli's club.
Claude gets a car and starts driving over to Luigi's Sex Club 7 in the Red Light District of Portland Island where Salvatore is. Upon arriving he waits until Salvatore exits the club and finishes him off while avoiding any possible attack from the Leone bodyguards.
The reward for completing this mission is $25,000 and the unlocking of the next mission, Under Surveillance. The Leone Family also become violent towards Claude when visiting their turf on Portland Island. Also, after this mission, the Leones will be armed with shotguns from now on.
- If the player is spotted while on the roof of the bulding across the street from Luigi's Sex Club 7, the Leones will run up the stairs but may not attack the player.
- If Salvatore is killed via a sniper rifle shot, then the Leones in the three Mafia Sentinels (exculding the drivers) will immediately exit the vehicles but will not attack the player when he goes near them.
- The Leones guarding Salvatore will use weapons that are not commonly used by them. A majority of them will carry an Uzi, while a few others will carry a shotgun.
- Salvatore himself is heavily armed as he carries an M-16. He will only use it once he has decided to bail from his Mafia Sentinel. Salvatore, like many other M-16 users, will be highly accurate with the weapon. This is also the only time when a player can obtain the M-16 in Portland.
- The Leone Family members will still know that you killed Salvatore, even though you sniped him.
- Sayonara Sindaccos - A mission in GTA Liberty City Stories.
- Sayonara Restaurant - A restaurant in San Andreas.