(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupé|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Related vehicle(s)||PMP 600|
- "American brand, German money and manufacturing. This is the car your grandparents fought to prevent. Cooked up after the Schyster marketing department spent a night on cocaine and bratwurst. They haven't looked back since."
- ―SouthernSanAndreasSuperAutos.com description
The car's overall design, especially the grille, roofline, and hood, are based on the North American styling of the Chrysler Crossfire. Unlike the real Crossfire, there is no convertible variant of the Fusilade, suggesting that it is based after the SRT-6 model. It also influences the German styling of the first generation BMW Z4 due to the part of the rear and the method of badging. The rim design is shared with the Feltzer and the Sentinel.
The car is powered by a 3 liter V6 engine, capable of providing excellent acceleration and a decent top speed. The vehicle's light weight and good weight distribution make it very nimble, allowing it to be able to carve into corners at high speeds with minimal oversteer. However, durability could be better, as the vehicle can withstand only a few frontal hits before its engine fails. Its front wheels are prone to getting bent and locked after hard landings and frontal crashes.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
(Capacity + Layout + Fuel)
AWD / FWD / RWD
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|149 / 239||
|95 / 152||
FR Supercharged V6
- Found at Martin Madrazo's ranch at the start of the mission, "Caida Libre."
- There is a possible chance to find it in Terminal on Buccaneer Way. It's bottom right on the GTA map with the ovals.
- Sometimes it might be found in Rockford Hills, Vinewood and Richman.
- Frequently spawns when requested by Simeon.
- Can be bought from SouthernSanAndreasSuperAutos.com as of patch 1.13.
- The default radio stations of the Fusilade are The Lowdown 91.1 or Space 103.2.
- The car's name is a reference to its Crossfire counterpart, as fusilade is a simultaneous firing of firearms on one position, much like a crossfire.
- The vehicle's description refers to an "American brand, with German money and manufacturing." This is another reference to its Crossfire counterpart, as the Crossfire shares 80% of its parts with the Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class, and it was manufactured by Karmann in Germany from 2004-2008. This is likely why the vehicle's body and rims resemble that of the Benefactor Feltzer.
- In GTA Online, the Fusilade is, performance-wise, arguably the best car that can be stolen, modified, and stored in your garage. Therefore, the Fusilade is one of the best vehicle choices for players who do not want to spend money on purchasing cars from the in-game Internet, but still want a well-performing car. If the player wishes to carry more than one person however, the Oracle, Sultan, and the Felon are other good choices in the same respects.