- "San Andreas is full of some epic places to take this off-road beast. Comes with a mud flap so your back doesn't look like you've had a train run on you by lumberjacks. High torque cranks sound really impressive if you know what it means, and also ensure it's nimble on a trail but also stable high speed, when you are on the cusp of losing control and flying over the handlebars."
The Scorcher is a hardtail mountain bike in Grand Theft Auto V.
The Scorcher is designed as a high-performance offroad bicycle, fit with front shocks, disc brakes, and a sturdy frame. It is sold by the Pandmcycles.com website for $1,000. It resembles the real-life Saracen Zen but with a slacker head-angle of around 65° and a slightly beefier head tube junction. The forks look very similar to real-life Rockshox Domain 180mm with its nickel-plated steel stanchions, albeit with a squared-off bridge similar to that of the Marzocchi 66 and the Fox 36 Float 180. The hydraulic disk brakes are similar to the real life Shimano XTR with their four-spoked disk rotors and the tyres possess a tread pattern and volume similar to the 2.7 inch version of the Maxxis High Roller. The drivetrain is likely 1x10 or 1x11 with a thick-thin chainring and clutch derailleur providing reliable chain retention since this bike does not possess a chainguide.
- Dom Beasley claims in his first mission - "Risk Assessment" - that the Scorcher is a "five-figure bike" when Franklin races him. However, it is sold online for only $1,000, implying Dom's bikes may have been extensively modified.
- On the trails and roads in the Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness and Paleto Forest.
- Sometimes seen in front of Michael's mansion.
- Next to the El Gordo Lighthouse, in a farm, along with a Surfer and a Tractor.
- Near the cable car station in Pala Springs.