Scorpion in GTA Vice City Stories
|Appearance(s):||GTA Vice City Stories|
|Weapon type:||Sub machine gun|
|Ammunition capacity:||50-round magazine|
|Available from:||Stonewall J's|
The Scorpion (real-life name: Skorpion) is a Czechoslovakian submachine gun that fires the relatively low-powered (but still deadly) 7.65mm (.32ACP) round. It was developed in the 1960s by Česká Zbrojovka, the leading arms manufacturer in that country. Although it was developed for use with security forces, the submachine gun was also accepted into service with the Czechoslovak Army, as a personal sidearm for lower-ranking army staff, vehicle drivers, armored vehicle personnel and special forces. Though it sports a small magazine, the accuracy is excellent, with minimal barrel climb. This weapon has been only featured in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, where it has replaced the Tec-9. It also holds 50 rounds per clip (an unrealistic amount, considering the clip size), making it a great choice of weapon for rampages or challenges within a time limit. The Scorpion has a lower fire rate compared to other similar weapons in the series.
- At the Escobar International Airport near a yellow ramp and close to a hangar at the south.
- Can be bought from Stonewall J's.
- Is available at each safehouses after bursting twenty red balloons.
- The Scorpion is one of the only three firearms Victor Vance can walk and fire with at the same time, the other two being the Pistol and the MAC-10.
- This is the only sub-machine gun in GTA Vice City Stories that features a wooden grip.