|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto:Vice City|
|Available from:||Bunch of Tools|
Despite its small size and seemingly harmless appearance, the Screwdriver is a fairly good melee weapon. It can kill pedestrians in 1-3 stabs and rarely attracts a wanted level. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is the only GTA game to feature the screwdriver as a useable weapon.
In Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, a screwdriver is used to hotwire cars.
- Washington Beach, Vice Beach - Available to buy from Bunch of Tools for $10.
- North Point Mall, Vice Point, Vice Beach - Available to buy from Tooled Up for $10.
- Little Havana, Vice City Mainland - Available to buy from Screw This after the completion of Phnom Penh '86 for $10.
- This is the second cheapest weapon in the Grand Theft Auto series, with the Baseball Bat costing only $5.
- If the player attacks a civilian in the back with the Screwdriver, they may occasionally attempt to flee from the player on, but dies after running a certain distance due to blood loss.
- The Screwdriver, along with the MP5 and Hammer, don't have a spawn point in the city and have to be purchased.
- Screwdriver can be found as a prop in GTA IV, but is unusable as a weapon in the game.