| MISSION |
Search and Delete
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Location:||Brucie's Executive Lifestyle Autos, BOABO|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Lyle gets away
|Unlocks:||Easy as Can Be|
|Unlocked by:||Logging On|
Rigged to Blow
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a cop car.
- Access the police computer.
- Search the police database to find out where LYLE RIVAS lives.
- Go to Rivas's house.
- Chase down and get rid of Rivas.
- Rivas is escaping on foot. Get him. (if you don't kill him yet)
Niko meets Brucie Kibbutz at his garage in BOABO. Brucie explains that Lyle Rivas has not repaid money he owes to Brucie, and he wants Niko to kill Rivas, and suggests Niko locate Rivas using a Police Computer. After stealing a police car and accessing the computer, Niko finds Rivas' address in Rotterdam Hill, Broker, on the database and heads to his house. Niko arrives at Rivas' house and confronts him, but Rivas jumps out of the window and drives off in his car. Niko chases after Rivas and eventually kills him after a long car chase. Niko phones Brucie and informs him that Rivas has been killed, and Brucie thanks Niko.
- The mission's name "Search and Delete" is a reference to the "Search and Destroy" military strategy.