|Vehicle type||Civilian watercraft|
|Body style||Two seat jetski|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Manufacturer||Speedophile (HD Universe)|
|Related vehicle(s)||Wet Ski|
- "A motorbike that you can drive on water drunk while churning up a fragile ecosystem? Yes please."
- ―DockTease webpage
So far on each occasion the Jetski has been shown to have a colour scheme consisting of three colours. The Seashark has been designed with inspiration from conventional jet skis. The body of the model shown on the box art is different to that shown in the first trailer, bearing added rear view mirrors.
- GTA V
- The Seashark is featured almost centrally on the box art for Grand Theft Auto V. This machine is under the control of Michael.
- The Seashark is also seen being driven under The Vincent Thomas Bridge in the first trailer.
- Featured in the mission Hood Safari.
- Four Seasharks can be found to the left of Del Perro Pier.
- Two Seasharks can be also found at the north of Palmer-Taylor Power Station.
- Can be bought on the DockTease website for $16,899.
- Seashark is on the cover art in red and white color.
- Strangely enough, the Seashark shares the same horn with the beater Tornado.
- A lifeguard version of the Seashark is used by the Los Santos Lifeguard and can be seen on the Rockstar Social Club here.
- Jetski, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories equivalent.
- Wet Ski, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars equivalent.