- This page documents Secrets and Easter Eggs in the GTA III Era.
- For information on GTA IV, see Secrets and Easter Eggs in GTA IV.
- For Myths, see GTA Myths Wiki.
A secret (or out-of-boundary) is a part of the game that is usually not intended to be accessed. For example, the buildings where cutscenes are animated often aren't normally accessible in-game, but they can be accessed through 3rd party trainers. The Andromada plane in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a real vehicle used in a cutscene, but is never made available to the player but there is a secret way to obtain it.
GTA San Andreas
- The Hidden Sign
- Zombie Elvis Found!
- In Staunton Island near Liberty Campus, there will be a Pedestrian walking around who looks like a college student with a pony tail and a notebook, if you kill him and look at his notebook, he was drawing a penis ejaculating!
- If you arrive at the road leading to the bridge on Staunton Island, go past it and almost immediatly, to the left, you will see a room (a LANcenter actually) which you can enter. Crash through the windows, get out of your car, and go to the computers on your left and look at the monitors of the ones nearest the stairs. They are really screenshots of GTA 1 and GTA 2 (GTA 1 on the left and GTA 2 on the right).
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
- Gant Bridge sign and visitor center
- Zero RC's shop merchandises includes models of past GTA characters.
- Zombotech Corporation in the middle of San Fierro
- Atrium statue 'touching himself'.
- Area 69 real-life Area 51 parody.
- Dillimore gas station with "Max Pane" glass.
- Fisher's Lagoon abandoned wheelchair and film reels.
- Statue Of Happiness, If you take a helicopter to the statue of happiness and jump out onto a certain platform, you can go through a door and climb up a ladder to see a giant beating heart.
- There is an unknown location on the map where you can see graffiti of past GTA artwork on a wall.
- On the floor of Mallorie's Apartment, there is a CD of OG Loc.
Grand Theft Auto V
- In Franklin's trailer, he is seen with a jacket similar to the jacket worn by Luis Lopez in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- Also in Franklin's trailer, Lamar is seen wearing a green cap with the letters 'LS', a similar one is worn by Sweet Johnson.
GTA games also contain a large number of references to popular culture, usually in their advertising, such as billboards showing "True Grime Street Cleaners" as a reference to the popular 'GTA Clone' "True Crime: Streets of LA". Usually they are categorized as Easter eggs.
Cheats are manual codes entered to alter gameplay, such as. These are created intentionally by Rockstar to allow gamers to have occasional fun without having to spend hours searching for the right vehicle or escaping a wanted level. However, many gamers use cheats throughout gameplay.
Modifications are alterations to the games such as vehicles, buildings, maps, player skin, textures, missions etc created by third-party sources (not Rockstar). Also, many tools exist to alter the gameplay experience, called Trainers, which can modify any number of things in real-time whilst you're playing a game, from spawning cars to enabling flight.
All GTA San Andreas Easter Eggs: http://www.eeggs.com/tree/9246.html