- The following is a list of secrets, Easter eggs, and hidden trivia references in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
- For a list of Myths, see GTA Myths Wiki.
- When you get to Phil's Depot snipe on the truck license plate, it should say "I love my AK-47".
- In the barracks, use a PCJ-600 and get into the barracks, keep driving till you get to the gates, then do a jump on the Patriot, you should start driving without getting inside
- Use a VCPD Maverick or Air Rescue Helicopter and hover to Civil Asset Forfeiture Impound, you will find the gates open!
- Armando, in the mission "Light My Pyre" has a different approach. Unlike Vincenzo, he points his gun at Vic, where you can take him down
- When you get to the VCPD in Downtown, if you snipe where the Helipad is, you will see a sign saying "Rockstar Srudo"
- In the missions Soldier, Kill Phil, In the Air Tonight and Kill Phil, the Forellis look like the Hitmen from No Son of Mine in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- In Viceport, a reference to The Hidden Sign can be found inside of a truck trailer.
- Chronologically, this is the last game in 3D Universe era to have the swimming technique (and half of the two that have it, along with San Andreas).
- A poster at King Knuts shows a poster for Little Lacy Surprise, where you could see Lance.
- At the Mendez Compound, if you shoot a rocket at an antenna it will say $50 Good Citizen Bonus.