"Perhaps, here... things will be different."
This article, or parts of it, are Speculation and may not turn out to be correct.
The following is a list of secrets, Easter eggs, and hidden trivia references in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. For a list of Myths, see GTA Myths Wiki.
- When you get to Phil's Depot snipe on the truck licence plate, it should say "I love my AK-47"
- In the barracks, use a PCJ-600 and get into the barracks, keep driving till you get to the gates, then do a jump on the Patriot, you should start driving without getting inside
- Use a VCPD Maverick or Air Rescue Helicopter and hover to Civil Asset Forfeiture Impound, you will find the gates open!
- Armando, in the mission "Light My Pyre" has a different approach. Unlike Vincenzo, he points his gun at Vic, where you can take him down
- When you get to the VCPD in Downtown, if you snipe where the Helipad is, you will see a sign saying "Rockstar Srudo"
- In the missions Soldier, Kill Phil, In the Air Tonight and Kill Phil, the Forellis look like the Hitmen from No Son of Mine in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories