- The following is a list of secrets, easter eggs, and hidden trivia references in Grand Theft Auto V.
- For a list of Myths, see GTA Myths Wiki.
This page holds information regarding secrets and easter eggs in Grand Theft Auto V.
- In the Grove Street gang area, there is graffiti that reads "Welcome Back - We missed you last time.", probably welcoming players back to San Andreas.
- In Trevor's Trailer at 0:55, the number on the locomotive reads "LS2004". It is possibly a nod to when Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was released.
- In the first trailer, there is a number on the curb of a house for sale that says "2405". This is likely a reference to the birthday of the Houser brothers, who were both born on the 24th of May.
- Looking closely at the in-game sites depicted at the end of the gameplay trailer, it is possible to notice that the mouse cursor is giving the finger to the player.
- The Los Santos Country Club was estabilished in 1992, a nod to the year of the setting of GTA San Andreas.
- There are numerous billboards scattered around the game with the caption "Rehab Island" The logo in the middle looks similar to the logo from the game "Dead Island"
- Near the Los Santos International Airport, there is a vehicle rental area called Escalera Car Rentals. This is an obvious reference to the town of Escalera in Red Dead Redemption.
- Similarly, the Elysian Fields Freeway in the game is a reference to the Elysian Fields Co. and housing development from L.A. Noire.
- There are two roads in Sandy Shores referencing Red Dead Redemption, Cholla Springs Avenue and Armadillo Avenue. Algonquin Boulevard, a nod to Algonquin district of Liberty City cuts through both.
- On the eastern side of the Del Perro Pier a piece of graffiti can be found reading 'Nothing to see here - groove along' accompanied by a small illustration of a smiling face.
- On the mission Prologue, near where the player crashes the SUV, there is a frozen lake. In this frozen lake, there is an alien.
- Floyd's apartment, first Trevor' safehouse in Los Santos, is modeled upon Melanie's apartment from the movie "Jackie Brown" by Quentin Tarantino. Even the pictures on the kitchen's pillar are very similar to those from the movie.
- Leonora Johnson's murder is a clear reference to the Black Dahlia murder: the victim, Elizabeth Short, was found murdered and severly mutilated on January 15, 1947 in Leimert Park, Los Angeles. Some of her wounds, like cuts on her breasts and portions of flesh removed, are similar to Leonora's.
- Examining the map that is included with the Special Edition of GTA V under a UV light will reveal secret messages and several marked locations on the map, including the millitary base and a crashed UFO.
- In the Los Santos Country Club, there is a golf sign saying, "169 Yards".
- "69" Is graffitied on the back of the "Vinewood" billboard.
- The name of the shop Liquor Ace is pronounced like "lick her ass".
- In the website Lifeinvader the arrow resembles a penis
- The two tires used as the Tire Nutz logo line up with a silo behind them to form a dick and balls from a certain angle