Not to be confused with the Securicar.
Like the civilian Dilettante is a compact four-door liftback based on a 2003-2009 Toyota Prius with headlights from a Citroën C4, and a shape that's less based on the Prius, but more on the Honda Insight, with its lower roof line over the rear seat area. The security car has a white and blue patrol livery.
The Security Car has a considerably low top speed and acceleration, and is also understeers to higher speeds, the only advantage of the car is the soft suspension.
- The Security Car is a hybrid, it is an electric car, until you rev it up to the max, and its combustion engine turns on.
- It is the only hybrid law enforcement vehicle to be featured in the series.
- The phone number on the sides is 1-999-GUARDME.
- Can be found during the preparation for The Jewel Store Job when the player has to steal a Bugstars Burrito but only if the smart approach is chosen.
- Can be found at the Port of Los Santos.
- Can be found at Davis Quartz.
- Rarely found patrolling around Vinewood Hills at nighttime.