|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City|
This radio station replaces The Journey, Fusion FM, and Jazz Nation Radio 108.5 in Episodes From Liberty City. The station's playlist is more modern than that of The Journey, as Self-Actualization FM's playlist is from the late-1980s to the late-2000s, whereas The Journey's is from the late-1960s to the mid-1990s. Self-Actualization FM is hosted by a human DJ called Audrey, compared to The Journey, which was hosted by a computer.
- The Orb - "A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From The Centre of the Ultraworld" (Live Mix MK10) (1989)
- Alpha Wave Movement - "Artifacts & Prophecies" (1995)
- Autechre - "Bike" (1993)
- Larry Heard - "Cosmology Myth" (1996)
- Chilled by Nature - "Go Forward" (Love Bubble Mix) (2002)
- Tom Middleton - "Moonbathing" (2007)
- Alucidnation - "Skygazer (3002)" (Remix) (2004)
- Pete Namlook and Klaus Schulze (feat. Bill Laswell) - "V/8 Psychedelic Brunch" (2002)
The following tracks were planned for the station, but were dropped during development. These track names can be found in the file "american.gxt".
- Erik Wøllo - "Monument" (1990)
- Pete Namlook - "You (1st Impression)" (1993)
- Spacetime Continuum - "Voice of the Earth" (1994)
- Coldcut - "Autumn Leaves (Irresistable Force Mix Trip 2)" (1993)
- System 7 - "Masato Eternity" (2008)
- Moby - "My Beautiful Blue Sky" (1993)
- Self-Actualization FM is related to the Children of the Mountain cult, as shown by dialogue between songs, along with Brother Adrian being mentioned.
- This station plays in all three TW@ internet cafes in Episodes from Liberty City.
- During The Lost and Damned, this station plays in Drusilla's during cutscenes for Ray Boccino, replacing Jazz Nation Radio 108.5.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, posters advertising this station can be found on the door to the Epsilon Center in Hawick. The term "self-actualization" as well as genre of music are often used by Epsilon Programm.
- Terry Thorpe of The Lost MC dislikes this station.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, on www.cultstoppers.com, the description of Children of the Mountain refers to Brother Adrian owning "a radio station in Liberty City that plays trippy music while the DJ repears CoM dogma", indicating the station might still be operating in 2013.