(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||SUVs|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door mid-size SUV|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
This SUV's design appears to be inspired by that of the second generation Jeep Grand Cherokee, which is shown in the hood and rims. The front bumper looks to be both from the pre and post facelift models, while having a lower brush guard from a 2007-2013 Volvo XC90. The main body line, wheel arches, and greenhouse area are from the third generation Jeep Grand Cherokee, while the front fascia seems to be inspired by the third generation Nissan Pathfinder/frontier and the Pontiac Torrent.
The Seminole is an average SUV in every way, both in design and performance. The top speed is very average, and the acceleration is nothing special. Handling however is pretty decent as it doesn't oversteer or understeer too much. Like its real life counterpart, it does well off-road, thanks to an AWD system. The Seminole has a semi-stiff suspension to stay level when cornering, but to bounce when extreme off-roading.
- Can be found on Senora Way near RON Alternates Wind Farm.
- Very common in GTA Online.
- As of patch 1.10 this vehicle can now be stored.
- This vehicle does not have reverse lights.
- It has the exact same rims as the Primo.
- The car's name is a play on its real-life counterpart, as both the Cherokee and the Seminole were Native American tribes in the southeastern United States.