(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||SUVs|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door mid-size SUV|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
This SUV's design appears to be inspired by that of the second generation Jeep Grand Cherokee, which is shown in the hood and rims. The front bumper looks to be both from the pre and post facelift models, while having a lower brush guard from a 2007-2013 Volvo XC90. The main body line, wheel arches, and greenhouse area are from the third generation Jeep Grand Cherokee, while the front fascia seems to be inspired by the third generation Nissan Pathfinder/frontier and the Pontiac Torrent.
The Seminole is an average SUV in every way, both in design and performance. The top speed is average for a vehicle of its class, but acceleration is mediocre, leading to the Seminole feeling sluggish and heavy during normal driving. Handling is a bit better, as the vehicle does not suffer from any oversteer or understeer, and it is very stable at high speeds. Like its real life counterpart, it does well off-road, thanks to its AWD drivetrain. The Seminole has a semi-stiff suspension which helps it stay level when cornering, but it has just enough travel to make the vehicle drive smoothly on uneven terrain.
- Can be found on Senora Way near RON Alternates Wind Farm.
- Very common in GTA Online.
- As of patch 1.10 this vehicle can now be stored.
- This vehicle does not have reverse lights.
- It has the exact same rims as the Primo.
- The car's name is a play on its real-life counterpart, as both the Cherokee and the Seminole were Native American tribes in the southeastern United States.
- In the center off the rearfloor, there is a floor mat with the word DF8-90 printed on it.