- "I'm going to make you both very rich men."
- ―Yusuf Amir
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a boat from the marina
- Get on board the yacht
- Steal the chopper
- Take the chopper to the helipad
- Destroy the yacht
- Take out the fleeing arms dealers
- Take the chopper to the helipad
Complete the mission in 6:00
Take 0% damage.
Destroy four enemy boats by the player. (Patrol boats count)
- Frickie Van Hardenburg
- Arm Dealers
Yusuf wants to take an attack helicopter called the Buzzard. This aircraft belongs to a group of arms dealers, and is located on a yacht. Luis makes its way to the boat using Yusuf's speedboat. He infiltrates the yacht without being seen by security, and then steals the helicopter. While Luis is returning to the Yusuf's heliport, Yusuf calls him and requests that he go back and destroy the yacht with the Buzzard, killing Frickie Van Hardenburg in the process. After spectacularly sinking Frickie's yacht, some of the arms dealers flee in speedboats, so the final task is to eliminate them. If you have trouble by taking them out, just follow them, as they will eventually stop on the beach near the Alderney Casino and try to escape on foot. Simply land the Buzzard and kill them.
Liberty Tree Newspaper
"A controversial South African business man was killed in a violent incident in the harbor yesterday. Frickie Van Hardenburg, who had only recently been granted a visa to enter the country was relaxing with pals on a motor yacht, when an assailant attacked and killed him and his friends."
"Mr. Van Hardenburg was loved by some and hated by many who accused him of being envolved in all manner of nefarious activities. Having been accused at various points of arms dealing, drug trafficking, slave trading, incest, and supporting repressive regimes, some will not mourn his passing, but many in government enjoyed vacations at his ranch and hunting endangered species on his farm."
Public Liberty Online Newspaper
"The military industrial complex claims another victim. Notorious agent of death, Frickie Van Hardenburg was killed yesterday, seemingly in the middle of an arms deal. Having only just been allowed a visa to enter the country, the slave trader and arms dealer that human rights groups have been trying to put on trial was himself the victim of horrific violence, after a bloody attack by an unknown assailant on his boat, seemingly killing all on board. This is the kind of violence we expect when the government cares more about weapons than health care. Mr. Van Hardburg who saw himself as a legitimate businessman, but who had links to countless repressive regimes in Africa and the Middle East, and who has been implicated in slave trading in Asia, along with diamond dealing and above all weapons smuggling into conflicts across the globe, who will no doubt mourn his passing and the healthy campaign donations he made."
- Frickie Van Hardenburg - Killed by Luis Lopez when his yacht is destroyed.
- The name of the mission likely comes from one of the catchphrases of Sacha Baron Cohen's character Borat.
- During multiplayer, it is possible to find the yacht, but it cannnot be destroyed. This is probably because in multiplayer, it is regarded as a structure and the script for it to be destroyed has been deleted.
- If the player fails the mission before the yacht explodes, it will remain available unless the game is saved, allowing the player to explore the yacht.
- Another way to infiltrate the yacht is to spawn a Buzzard (or Annihilator) with cheats then fly towards the yacht. The patrol boat will not see you, and the cutscene will play.
- In the opening cutscene at the start of the mission, the ending credits of GTA IV can be seen on the television.
- The music played inside the yacht can also be heard on Integrity 2.0.
- After this mission, Tony calls you about the boating accident that went down.
- If you target anyone on the boat, the guards will instantly see you and attempt to kill you. Interestingly, you can only kill 8 of them in gameplay. Two come from the left, 2 from the room Frickie and his guests were in, 2 from the right, 1 from the upper floor, and 1 on the top floor that will not attempt to shoot you until you go up to the top floor. The last aforementioned guard will also only yell random threats. However, in the cutscene where the yacht sinks, there are far more than 8 guards, at least 20.
- "Sexy Time" is a slang term for having sexual intercourse, another one of Rockstar's sexual puns.