| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Location:||Vercetti Estate, Starfish Island|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Time runs out
.308 Sniper available at Ammu-Nation
Assets available to purchase
|Unlocked by:||Rub Out|
- "Listen to me, the time to take over this town is now. It's all out there waiting for us!"
- ―Tommy Vercetti
After taking over Diaz's mansion, Tommy discusses with Lance Vance, Ken Rosenberg, and Avery Carrington on what to do next. Lance tells Tommy that some stores are refusing to pay protection after knowing Diaz's death. Tommy heads to the North Point Mall to do a hit and run on the shop fronts to scare them into paying protection. As he destroys the windows of the shops, Tommy gets increasing attention from the police. Tommy manages to smash all the windows of five shops within five minutes.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the North Point Mall in Vice Point
- Smash the panes of glass in each shop front and the owners will be begging for new protection
- An error can be seen in the cutscene. Tommy tells the group he will be back in "five minutes", and the player has five real-life minutes to reach the mall and destroy the shop windows, which equates to five hours of in-game time.
- When the player has a one/two-star wanted level while shooting out the windows, Tommy can grab the clothes icon in front of the Gash store or the worker clothing inside the Tooled Up shop near it to clear
- The weather in this mission is incredibly rare, as it does not occur in other missions/times. The weather is set on day with more clouds than the original, which makes the city darker
Post Mission Phone Call
- Avery Carrington: Howdy son, just thought I'd ring you up and give you some advice.
- Tommy Vercetti: Hey, Avery, what's eating you?
- Avery Carrington: There's a lot of opportunity in this town if you own the right real estate, you catch my drift?
- Tommy Vercetti: I reckon so...
- Avery Carrington: All I'm saying is keep your eyes open and you might find the perfect business opportunity. I'll catch y'later.
- Tommy Vercetti: Later, Avery.
|iPad 2 Version|