(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Emergency|
|Vehicle type||Law enforcement car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Related vehicle(s)||Police Cruiser|
The Sheriff Cruiser shares the chassis of the Police Cruiser (based on a combination of Ford Crown Victorias), albeit with an LED light bar in place of the Police Cruiser's standard police lights, and Los Santos County Sheriff's livery rather than that of the LSPD.
The Sheriff Cruiser is used when a crime is committed in the countryside. Two emergency light bars can be fitted, an LED one similar to what is seen on the Interceptor, and a rotating halogen incandescent one as seen in many screenshots.
The decal scheme is based off of those used on Los Angeles County Sheriff's vehicles. Unlike the Sheriff SUV, which has its decals stretch across both doors, cruisers' decals only cover the front doors like the LASD. The all-white livery is rare in California, but most prominently and relevantly used by San Bernandino County Sheriff.
See GTA V section of Police Cruiser.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
155 mph/ 249.4 kph
Rear-wheel drive RWD)
6 speed automatic
- Sometimes seen on the side of highways outside of Los Santos.
- Spawns randomly chasing Street Criminals.
- Appears at a 1 star or higher wanted level in Blaine County.
- Will spawn sometimes at the sheriff station in Paleto Bay.
- Spawns during some Random Events, such as the one at the Eastern Motel in Harmony.
- May spawn at the Sandy Shores Sheriff's Station.
- The Sheriff Cruiser variant of the Second-gen Stanier bears Los Santos County Sheriff's livery, however the same vehicles patrol further north, in Blaine County. This does not seem to be a mistake in the game, since a police station actually situated in Paleto Bay (North Blaine County) is a designated 'Los Santos County Sheriff's Office', and has it's namesake cars in the lot.
- The default radio station of this vehicle is:
- GTA Online: FlyLo FM.
- The design of the cruiser is all white. The real LASD has a black and white "panda" livery, common to police cars on the West Coast. Most of the time, the all white design is for civilian volunteers on patrol.
- A strange glitch can happen where sheriff's deputies may chase the player in Vespucci Beach rather than the LSPD.
- The Sheriff Cruiser of the Sandy Shores Sheriff's Station belongs to a female deputy and when spawned, the unit number will always be 03. When it spawns, the deputy will be either buying a taco from the Taco Van or is roaming around the Sandy Shores Airfield.
- There is a glitch where sheriff's deputies will arrive in a cruiser that has no light bar on top making it a slick top.
- In the beta, these cars had the old blue and yellow license plates.