| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Torrington, Staunton Island, Liberty City|
|Target:||Collect the Protection money from the shops, then kill the Diablos|
|Unlocked by:||Deal Steal|
- "I can't pay you and I wouldn't pay if I could! Some young gang just jacked out the place! They took everything! You guys are useless. What kind of Yakuza are you anyway...?"
- ―The angry bar man, after his bar was jacked by the Diablos.
In Japanese, Shima means island. It can also mean a field surrounded by land belonging to someone else.
Claude drops by the casino looking for more work from Kenji. Kenji tasks Claude to go and collect protection money ready for them in different locations.
Claude goes to the first location and collects the briefcase with no sweat. After that, he makes his way to the second location. He collects the briefcase, and kills the Diablo gang member waiting nearby, since he is shooting him.
He then goes to the third location; a bar in Belleville Park. The person inside says that he couldn't pay the money since some gang ransacked the place. They took everything. Because of this, Claude drives to the gang's location, Hepburn Heights in Portland Island. Claude then finds out it is the Diablos who ransacked the place. He kills every Diablo in sight, and collects the briefcase containing the money. He makes his way back to the casino.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go and collect the first briefcase
- Go and collect the second briefcase
- Go to the bar
- Punish the gang members responsible and retrieve the protection money
- Take the money back to the casino
- This is the only case where a gang member can be found out of his island, with exception of the Leones in the mission Under Surveillance.
!PS2 Version |-! |- !PC Version |- | |}