|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Kenji's Casino, Torrington|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Unlocked by:||Deal Steal|
- "The businesses fortunate enough to have our protection settle their accounts today. Go and collect the money immediately so we can enter it to the Casino accounts."
- ―Kenji Kasen
Claude drops by the casino looking for more work from Kenji. Kenji tasks Claude to go and collect protection money ready for them in different locations.
Claude goes to the first location and collects the briefcase with no sweat. After that, he makes his way to the second location. He collects the briefcase, and kills the Diablo gang member waiting nearby, since he is shooting at him.
He then goes to the third location; a supermarket in Belleville Park. The person inside says that he couldn't pay the money since some gang ransacked the place. They took everything. Because of this, Claude drives to the gang's location, Hepburn Heights in Portland Island. Claude then finds out it is the Diablos who ransacked the place. He kills every Diablo in sight, and collects the briefcase containing the money. He makes his way back to the casino.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go and collect the first briefcase
- Go and collect the second briefcase
- Go to the bar
- Punish the gang members responsible and retrieve the protection money
- Take the money back to the casino
- In Japanese, Shima means island. It can also mean a field surrounded by land belonging to someone else.
- This is the only case where a gang member can be found out of his island, with exception of the Leones in the mission Under Surveillance. The other missions are Bomb Da Base Act II, Espresso 2 Go and Bait.
- This is the only mission in the game showing the rivalry between the Diablos and the Yakuza.