| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Senora Desert
|Protagonist(s):||Michael De Santa|
|Target:||Steal a train using an Skylift.|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Loses the train
Skylift is destroyed
|Unlocks:||The Big Score (Only if Driller has already been completed)|
|Unlocked by:||Planning the Big Score|
Lester will send a text message to all the protagonists saying that he got an aerial crane to steal the train, one of them needs to divert the train in Davis Quartz and another one needs to use the Skylift to steal the train wagons and take it to Sandy Shores Airfield.
First use stealth mode to knock out the two guards that are guarding the railroad. Then, go to the cabin, and switch the train tracks to divert the next train. Once the train has arrived, the protagonist (Michael or Franklin), will call Trevor to tell the train is ready. Switch to Trevor and use the magnet in the Skylift to steal the freight engine and any of the flatbed carriages and deliver it both in the Sandy Shores Airfield.
To collect the carriages, just put the helicopter in a perpendicular position as the carriage and fly close to it, then just press the required button and the magnet will pull it.
- Knock out the guards at the railroad.
- Switch the train tracks.
- Wait for the train.
- Steal the freight engine.
- Take the freight engine to Trevor's airfield.
- Put the freight engine in the back of the truck.
- Steal a flatbed carriage.
- Take the flatbed carriage to Trevor's airfield.
- Put the flatbed carriage in the back of the truck.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Time - Complete within 04:30.
- Undetected - Steal the train without being detected.
- It's not possible to keep the Skylift after the mission is completed (if updated).
- This mission is vaguely similar to The Ballad of Gay Tony mission For the Man Who Has Everything, as it requires one person to unhook a train car and fly away with the train carriage in a Skylift. In TBOGT, the player has to withstand a five star wanted level, but in V, there is no wanted rating. In TBOGT there is only one carriage, but there is two that are taken in V. The Trains are different due to TBOGT variant being a subway car and the V variant being freight train carriages and the cab.
- Franklin is the only character who won't fly the Skylift.