|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Senora Desert
|Target:||Steal an train using an skylift.|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Loses the train
Skylift is destroyed
|Protagonist(s):||Michael De Santa|
|Unlocks:||The Big Score (Only if Driller has already been completed)|
|Unlocked by:||Planning the Big Score|
After the Cutter is delivered, Lester will send an text message to all the protagonists saying that he got an aerial crane to steal the train, one of then need to divert the train in Davis Quartz and another one need to use the Skylift to steal the train wagons and take it to Sandy Shores Airfield.
First use stealth mode to knock out the two guards that are guarding the rail road. Then, go to the cabin, and switch the train tracks to divert the next train. Once the train has arrived, the protagonist (Michael or Franklin), will call Trevor to tell the train is ready. Switch to Trevor and use the magnet in the Skylift to steal the freight engine and any of the flatbed carriages and deliver it both in the Sandy Shores Airfield.
To collect the carriages, just put the helicopter in a perpendicular position as the carriage and fly close to it, then just press the required button and the magnet will pull it.
- Knock out the guards at the railroad.
- Switch the train tracks.
- Wait for the train.
- Steal the freight engine.
- Take the freight engine to Trevor's airfield.
- Put the freight engine in the back of the truck.
- Steal a flatbed carriage.
- Take the flatbed carriage to Trevor's airfield.
- Put the flatbed carriage in the back of the truck.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Time - Complete within 04:30.
- Undetected - Steal the train without being detected.
- Its possible to keep the Skylift after the mission is completed, just save it in the helipad of the Sandy Shores Airfield. This is the only time in the game, that this helicopter can be obtained.
- This mission is a lot similar with the mission For the Man Who Has Everything, of The Ballad of Gay Tony.