(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Gang car|
|Body style||4-door station wagon|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA Liberty City Stories|
The Sindacco Argento is a gang car featured in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
The Sindacco Argento is a station wagon with very modern design cues, resembling a first generation Audi RS6 Avant and 2005 Chrysler Pacifica because of the tail lights and overall body shape, but the body shape also looks similar to a Dodge Magnum, even though the modern Magnum started production in 2005, well after the events of GTA: LCS take place. These modern styling cues result in a vehicle that is anachronistic with the game's 1998 setting. Like most gang cars in the game, it is only available in one color, white.
It has exceptionally good handling and speed, making one of the best vehicles available to the player in Portland and one of the best getaway vehicles.
As the name suggests, the Sindacco Argento is a gang car driven by the Sindaccos, and is available in parts of the city where there is Sindacco presence. The Sindacco Don, Paulie Sindacco, owns a Sindacco Argento, as depicted in the mission Taking the Peace, in which Toni takes control of it and runs over Forelli Family gang members so that the Sindaccos and the Forellis would not brake a truce.
Early in the game, the Sindacco Argento is commonly found in parts of the Red Light District, as well as neighboring Chinatown and Hepburn Heights, in Portland, and Torrington and Newport in Staunton.
After "The Guns of Leone", the Sindacco Argento no longer spawns in Portland due to the Sindacco Family being forced out of the area; as the storyline progresses, the car will no longer appear in Newport following "Night of the Livid Dreads", and will finally vanish from Torrington after "Dead Reckoning". From that point on, the Sindacco Argento can only be found again during firefighter and sometimes vigilante missions.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
Sindacco Argentos's are commonly found in mission involving the Sindaccos, and may often be destroyed in the process of the mission:
- Outside Paulie's Revue Bar during the "Blow up 'Dolls'".
- During the "A Volatile Situation".
- A heavy variant during the "The Made Man".
- The last Sindacco Argento to appear during the game's storyline mission can be found during "Dead Reckoning", parked at the generator hall of Cochrane Dam, Shoreside Vale.
- "Argento" is Italian for "Silver", possibly being a reference to the vehicle's color (white).
- However, when taken to the Pay n' Spray and the vehicle has been "resprayed", you will notice pink paint fumes manifesting out of the car when the door opens. Either this is a glitch or the car's beta color scheme is unknown.
- Just like the Forelli Exsess, it shares the same engine & horn as the Banshee.
- The Sindacco Argento has very modern styling cues and closely resembles several vehicles from the 21st century, which is anachronistic to the game's 1998 setting. This was most likely a developer's oversight.